You can use this page to find useful links if you're an individual or business looking for support.
British businesses exporting to Europe
Call 0300 303 8955 for support & advice
Visit https://www.gov.uk/ask-export-support-team to ask a question online
free 24/7, 365 days a year
0800 58 58 58 or webchat
Mind BLMK (local charity)
0300 330 0648
NHS Mental Health Support: nhs.uk/mentalhealth
DOMESTIC ABUSE SUPPORT
- Freephone 24 Hour National Domestic Violence Helpline offers support, help and information. All calls are completely confidential. 0808 2000 247.
- If it's an emergency and you can't speak, call 999 and press 55 when prompted and you will be put through to your local police force who will be able to help.
You can call our local domestic violence service MK ACT between 9 and 5 on 0344 375 4307.
- Crisis Service Helpline – 0344 3754307 and email@example.com
- Professionals Helpline – 01908 295731 and firstname.lastname@example.org
- Refuge Service email@example.com and 01908 523720
- Fresh Start – 07718767974 and firstname.lastname@example.org
- Programmes and Training (Freedom Programme, First Steps to Freedom etc) – 07827358721 and email@example.com
MK Money Lifeline - 0300 1235198
PENSION CREDIT SUPPORT
Independent Age have information on their website on helping people claim pension credit.
You can find out more here.