A number of my constituents have been in touch asking how they can help support the people of Ukraine so I have put together a list of different organisations and people who have set up collection points across Milton Keynes.
1. Community of Romanians
Address: George Automotive, Unit 4, Lower Rectory Farm, Great Brickhill MK17 9AF
Contact number: 07341144814
Items such as non-perishable food, sleeping bags, torches, sanitary products, first-aid medical kits, jackets/coats etc. More information can be found via the link above.
2. Polish Centre Milton Keynes
Address: Millmead Cottage, Haversham Road, Milton Keynes, MK12 5TN
- Delivered a shipment recently, however still worth finding out whether they require more donations.
- They are also looking for volunteers.
3. Milton Keynes University Hospital (MKUH) – in partnership with ‘Help Ukraine BAMK’
Address: Standing Way, Milton Keynes, MK6 5LD
- Drop the items off at the Staff Hub or at Jennifer Kearney/Kate Jarman’s officers in Oak House.
Contact: 01908 995594
Or go to @MKHospital on Twitter for more detail about the different items that can be donated
- Items such as clothes (jackets, sleeping bags, thermals etc), torches, antibacterial wipes, food (tea/coffee, biscuits, energy bars), sanitary products, nappies etc.
4. Help Ukraine BAMK (Bedford Aylesbury, Milton Keynes)
Address for donations drop-off: Unite 50, Tanners Drive, Milton Keynes, MK14 5BW (Monday – Friday, 9am-5pm)
More information about the items that can be donated can be found via the link to the organisation’s Facebook group.
5. A person in Olney is organising donations to Ukraine
Address: 8 The Pyghtle, Olney, MK46 5PS
Items such as first-aid medical kits, torches, food (energy bars, pasta, rice etc), torches, batteries etc
Please contact Martin Kaprockyj for more information or see Martin’s posts on his Facebook page.