Being stuck at home due to lockdown can leave people at heightened risk of domestic violence so please make sure you are aware of the below domestic abuse helplines:
- Freephone 24 Hour National Domestic Violence Helpline offers support, help and information. All calls are completely confidential. 0808 2000 247.
- If it's an emergency and you can't speak, call 999 and press 55 when prompted and you will be put through to your local police force who will be able to help.
You can call our local domestic violence service MK ACT between 9 and 5 on 0344 375 4307.
- Crisis Service Helpline – 0344 3754307 and email@example.com
- Professionals Helpline – 01908 295731 and firstname.lastname@example.org
- Refuge Service email@example.com and 01908 523720
- Fresh Start – 07718767974 and firstname.lastname@example.org
- Programmes and Training (Freedom Programme, First Steps to Freedom etc) – 07827358721 and email@example.com
If you need to correspond with any part of the organisation through mail please write to us at:
PO Box 790
If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact the team or the CEO, Sue Burke on firstname.lastname@example.org